The UniFi® Dream Machine Pro is an all-in-one network appliance for a scalable network in an office, retail, or hospitality environment. Powered by a fast 1.7 GHz quad-core processor, the UDM Pro combines multiple functions into a single device:
- Advanced Security Gateway with Built-in Switch
- Dual WAN Ports: One 10G SFP+ and One Gigabit RJ45
- One 10G SFP+ LAN Port
- Embedded Enterprise Software: UniFi Network
- 3.5" HDD Bay for NVR Storage (2.5" HDD also supported)
The UDM Pro includes the UniFi Network Controller so you can manage your UniFi Switches and APs. It can also run the UniFi Protect software for convenient monitoring and complete management of your camera surveillance system. Video recordings are stored on the built-in NVR (hard drive not included) and can be easily accessed using the UniFi Protect mobile app. Via remote access, you can securely view the recordings that are privately stored on the UDM Pro rather than a third-party server.
The UDM Pro supports multiple redundancy options to ensure your network remains operational:
- Dual WAN with Failover Supports dual internet/ISP connections with failover: if the primary WAN connection drops, it will automatically switch to the other WAN connection.
- LTE Failover Redundancy Supports the UniFi LTE device for automatic failover to the LTE cellular network. If the wired WAN fails, it will automatically switch to the UniFi LTE, keeping your network online.
- Power Supply Redundancy and Failover The UDM Pro supports our PSU failover system, the UniFi SmartPower RPS, model USP-RPS. If the internal power supply unit fails, the proprietary USP RPS interface acts to provide redundant power for backup.
- General Information
- Ubiquiti Networks, Inc
- Manufacturer Website Address
- Brand Name
- Product Line
- UniFi Dream Machine Pro
- Product Model
- Product Name
- Enterprise Security Gateway and Network Appliance with 10G SFP+
- Product Type
- Network Management Appliance
- Limited Warranty
- 2 Year