- ETHERNET PORT INTERFACE: 48 x Gigabit Ports; 4 x Shared Gigabit Ports (RJ-45/SFP)
- SWITCHING CAPACITY: The Web Smart Gigabit switch provides 48 gigabit (RJ-45) ports, 4 shared gigabit ports (RJ-45 or SFP), a 104Gbps switching capacity, a built-in power supply, and rackmount brackets.
- WEB SMART MANAGEMENT: The 52 Port Switch provides an easy to use web-based GUI management for reduced switch configuration complexity and offers a combination of more commonly used SMB management features for easy deployment.
- INTEGRATION FLEXIBILITY: The Gigabit network switch managed features include access control lists, VLAN, IGMP snooping, QoS, RMON, SNMP trap and syslog for monitoring and flexible network integration.
- HIGH SPEED SFP: The network switch offers four shared gigabit SFP slots to allow for long distance fiber optic connections.
- TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT: This web smart Ethernet switch has a broad range of network configurations are supported by: 802.3ad link aggregation, Asymmetric VLAN, 802.1Q VLAN, Voice VLAN, RSTP, MSTP, Loopback Detection, GVRP, 802.1p Class of Service (CoS), port bandwidth management, and QoS queue scheduling
- TRENDnet LIFETIME PROTECTION: All metal TRENDnet switches come with lifetime manufacturer protection.
- NDAA / TAA compliant (U.S. and Canada only)
TRENDnet's 52-Port Gigabit Web Smart Switch, model TEG-524WS, delivers advanced management features with a 104Gbps switching capacity. This rack mountable IPv6 ready switch comes with an intuitive web-based interface. Advanced traffic management controls, troubleshooting, and SNMP monitoring support make this a powerful solution for SMB networks.
Web Smart Management
Provides an easy-to-use web-based interface for reduced switch configuration complexity and offers a combination of SMB management features for easy deployment.
Managed features include access control lists, VLAN, IGMP snooping, QoS, RMON, SNMP trap, and syslog for monitoring and flexible network integration.
Offers four shared gigabit SFP slots to allow for long distance fiber optic connections.
- Quick Installation Guide
- CD-ROM (Utility & User's Guide)
- Power cord (1.8m/6 ft.)
- Rack mount kit
- General Information
- Manufacturer Website Address
- Brand Name
- Product Model
- Product Name
- 52 Port Gigabit Web Smart Switch
- Product Condition
- Product Type
- Ethernet Switch
- Limited Warranty