The multifunctional Aruba 203R Remote AP delivers secure and fast 802.11ac wireless and wired network access to corporate resources for branch and home offices.
Unique in the industry, the compact Aruba 203R remote AP is software configurable to operate in either 1x1 dual radio mode, or 2x2 single radio mode. It supports up to 867Mbps in the 5GHz band or up to 400Mbps in the 2.4 GHz band when operating in single radio 2x2 mode. In dual radio 1x1 mode, the maximum data rates for the 203R AP are 433Mbps in the 5GHz band and 200Mbps in the 2.4GHz band.
The 203R AP offers a variety of enterprise-class features, including role-based network access, policy-based forwarding, and Adaptive Radio Management (ARM), which gives remote workers the same high-quality Wi-Fi experience they get at corporate headquarters. When additional capacity
is desired, this low-cost 203R AP can be quickly added to an existing Aruba WLAN to improve network performance.
Managed by the Aruba Mobility Controller, the 203R AP supports centralized configuration, data encryption, policy enforcement and network services. It extends corporate resources to remote locations by establishing site-to-site VPN tunnels to the data center.
With an integrated Aruba Beacon, the 203R AP simplifies the remote management of a large scale network of battery-powered BLE Aruba Beacons and provides advanced location and indoor wayfinding, and proximity-based push notification capabilities.
For large installations across multiple sites, the Aruba Activate service significantly reduces deployment time by automating device provisioning, firmware upgrades, and inventory management. With Aruba Activate, APs can configure themselves when powered up, slashing the cost and time to deploy wireless in remote branches and home offices.
Deploy with or without controller
- The 203R can be deployed in either controller-based (ArubaOS) or controllerless (InstantOS) deployment mode.
- The 203R AP is software configurable to operate in either 1x1 dual radio mode, or 2x2 single radio mode.
- Supports up to 867Mbps in the 5GHz band (with 2SS/VHT80 clients) or up to 400Mbps in the 2.4 GHz band (with 2SS/VHT40 clients). In 1x1 dual radio mode, these max speeds are up to 433Mbps (5GHz) and 200Mbps (2.4GHz).
- Delivers location-based services for BLE-enabled mobile devices.
- Enables management of your deployment of battery-powered Aruba Beacons.
- Minimizes the impact from out-of-band interference from sources such as 3G/4G cellular networks.
- General Information
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Manufacturer Website Address
- Brand Name
- Product Series
- Product Model
- Product Name
- AP-203R Wireless Access Point
- Product Type
- Wireless Access Point