The proximity keyfobs are contactless credentials and available with either MIFARE classic or MIFARE DESFire EV1 chip.
They include an imbedded antenna and an integrated circuit, enabling contactless reading with the respective readers. The unique badge number is printed on top of the keyfob.
- MIFARE keyfobs have an embedded antenna and MIFARE chip.
- The keyfob is recognized and read when held in front of the reader.
- The reading process is passive with a frequency of 13.56 MHz
- MIFARE keyfobs support multiple application areas that can be individually protected
- General Information
- The Bosch Group
- Manufacturer Website Address
- Brand Name
- Product Line
- Product Name
- MIFARE Key Fob
- Packaged Quantity
- Product Type
- Key Fob